We were invited toparticipate in the panel dedicated to AI in manufacturing at the AI World Summit in Amsterdam. AI and machine learning technology is becoming a new norm in the sector.
The panel discussion with Peter Dudin participating in it, covered the following topics:
- Why AI crucial for manufacturing? And why?
- Does the industry share this view? Is it still a challenge to prove the value of AI for manufacturing? What are the best ways to do it?
- What are the most significant barriers in AI adoption? Can you share your experience in overcoming these barriers?
- The typical mistakes manufacturers make in their AI efforts?
- Is AI technology mature enough for manufacturing sector, and we should focus more on its adoption, or we need more investments into the science and the core technological R&D to make AI fit industrial environment requirements?